Education today is really miseducation or rather manipulation of children and the resources of the planners are everywhere. Libraries, schools, mental health, counseling...all seemingly good institutions that unfortunately when you look at the Associations running them will shock you. Many teachers have also been radicalized and are part of the plan by the Democrat Socialists of America. The bottom line is to raise up children that are able to separate from truths and have a version of truth from the planners. That is why 2+2 can be 5 if you can explain it. It is why books like Beloved are considered to make kids college and career ready--because lies are held us as truths. Praying for true worshippers across America to rise. It is time.
For over a decade parents have sounded the alarm on our schools and the Common Core aka College and Career Ready Standards. Many have tried to remove it but because of the hidden standards within standards it has been almost impossible...but truth is rising. Watch Mike Parsons Part 1 and 2 --click on this picture of wokeism for rumble link.
John 4:23 But a time is coming and has now ..
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him
Here's an interview with a political expert on the state of war and importance of education.
Watch story of above family on youtube--type in the title (click below on black box). Share it to help more understand.
Title: "The horrific video taken by Hamas terrorists of a family - moments before being murdered"
We defended our people because about 3000 innocent people shouldn't have died at a point where many had to choose between jumping off a building vs burning alive. So, we shouldn't get in Israel's way to defend their people.
Israel would like for you to know what it was like for their people that you and I would have clarity on why they must do their very best. They thought appeasement would get them to the point of Never Again. But the reality has come that evil people were just waiting for the right time. Israel has no choice as these innocent people had no choice when the enemy came in. Israel did not start this war but fight it they will because their families being burned alive, raped wasn't bad enough -- even little babies are decapitated. Pray for Israel and that we would do our part and not hurt them in anyway. Many of the young people have been given the wrong information by an evil agenda in our Ed Sytem...don't let them be cursed. Tell the the truth as...God is watching.
Please be sure to read what they are doing to the minds of America's youth--Stealth Jihad.
I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” Genesis 12:3
It's Been Proven Jesus Rose From The Dead--Isn't It Time We Connect The Dots On What He Said?
It would be better to be thrown into the sea with a millstone hung around your neck than to cause one of these little ones to fall into sin. Luke 17:2
And Can We Afford To Be Quiet?
We have fought for so long to defend the minds and bodies of our young people but we have met closed doors when it came to many of our legislators. Praying they will realize we are all late but it is better late than never to repent and turn souls around before God's day of judgment comes. We must get the children out of the Department of Education's mis-education pathway that has led to raising an army of evil doers in the youth of today. As we see in the above, the halls of learning that we thought would train up the children to a better life is being used as training camps (libraries and schools) for evil mindset. To the point that youth supports evil killers. There is no time for those who says it cannot happen..it is already here. Jesus warned us...time we listened.
"At a corner here eight babies were burned among 15 other people...
Also a mother lying protecting baby she was shot in the back and the baby beheaded...
If we needed anything to convince us we cannot use the same democratic tools that the world uses-it's not the human rights that you and your mind think of."
BTW Listen To John Lennox for such a time as this:
For Those Who Don't Want To Get Involved--Is There Not A Cause? YES, Boys and Girls Need You To Be Present in The Fight For Their Lives.
No Time To Waste--TIME To FAST TRACK AND UNITE-
SOULS AT STAKE
We Should Be Tired of Games That's Been Played To Keep Schools and Now Libraries as Troths For Moving Children To Evil...
We have pleaded kindly for years and fought the good fight but it is a time for repentance across our state. We see things have gotten worse not better and our attempts to fight are met with closed doors, once in a while it seems we see victory but in truth they are hiding things and placating the masses with little tokens of supposed help with the situation. It is time for the Body of Christ to hold up His Standard.
We must ask our Governor, Attorney General and Legislators to stop the assault on our young people. It is the law and First Amendment does not protect child pornography because of its link to the sex abuse of minors. Placing books in libraries and schools is not acceptable. It is against Alabama law to have a bookstore with these adult books within 1,000 feet of places frequented by minors so this is not lawful.
It is time to remember the foundation of our state. We are supposed to ask for His guidance! Read the Preamble for our state for yourself. Heed the warnings lest curses fall.
It would be better to be thrown into the sea with a millstone hung around your neck than to cause one of these little ones to fall into sin. Luke 17:2
Don't think that we can hope like Pontius Pilate did --that he can just wash his hands. These young people are being diverted to a path of thinking where there is no concept of God therefore no concept of right or wrong...therefore everything is permissible if it feels good for them. Even little children who can't make choices for their lives are being manipulated to do so under the plan of those with dark agendas.
Emily Drabinsky, Pres. of American Library Assn.--"I think your point that public education needs to be a site of socialist organizing, I think libraries really do too. I haven’t seen that, working in libraries, but I think there’s a real opportunity here to both connect with what’s happening in public education, what’s happening in libraries, but also, we need some help with libraries. We need to be on the agenda of socialist organizing. -The College Fix 9/5/23
Institutions Such as Public Libraries and Schools Act as Arbiters of Propriety by What Is Purchased,Provided, and Promoted to Children.
next generation of healthy families. But many agendas are combining to exploit children for
profit, political power and promiscuity.
Generation X has been replaced by Generation XXX.
Institutions such as public libraries and schools act as arbiters of propriety by what is purchased,
provided, and promoted to children. Small decisions such as purchasing and placing books can
have huge effects on vulnerable kids. And those who want to profit from the sexual exploitation
of minors, know the power of these decisions.
But you can protect children from these harms.
Research on youth (up to age 18) shows:
1. Reid and colleagues (2011) defined pornography as material that creates or elicits sexual
feelings or thoughts and contains explicit images or descriptions of sexual acts involving
the genitals (e.g., vaginal or anal intercourse, oral sex, masturbation, etc.).
2. Children and adolescents are widely considered the most vulnerable audiences to
sexually explicit material because of their developing brains. Just as early cigarette
smoking creates lifetime addiction, so early exposure to sexually explicit material can
distort a child’s mind for a lifetime.
3. The more frequently an adolescent is exposed to sexually explicit material, the greater
their sexually permissive attitudes. Research also suggested that adolescents who were
more frequently exposed to sexually explicit material had their first experience of sexual
intercourse at an earlier age than adolescents who were not frequently exposed.
4. Even less-explicit, non-violent pornography promotes unhealthy sexual attitudes and
behaviors, by encouraging males to view females simply in terms of sexual potential, not
as entire beings worthy of mutual respect and regard.
5. Pornography is often sought in the formation of sexual identity, facilitating early sexual
6. Higher acceptance of pornography is associated with increased alcohol usage.
7. Even non-violent pornography exposure is associated with sexual preoccupancy defined
as “a strong cognitive engagement in sexual issues, sometimes at the exclusion of other
8. Childhood exposure to sexually explicit material may contribute “to antagonistic and
psychopathic attitudes, likely the depiction of distorted views of human sexuality and
glorification of promiscuity.”
9. Predators and pedophiles use sexually explicit material to break-down the inhibitions of
children who are their targets.
10. Sexual socialization theory suggests frequent exposure to consistent themes about gender
and sexual behavior can affect a young person’s developing sense of what is expected
sexually for men and women and may also affect later behavior.
11. Having been exposed to pornography and perceiving pornography as realistic were
associated with increased sexual aggression risk.
12. Studies suggest that youth who consume pornography may develop unrealistic sexual
values and beliefs. Among the findings, higher levels of permissive sexual attitudes,
sexual preoccupation, and earlier sexual experimentation have been correlated with more
frequent consumption of pornography.
13. Higher risk adolescent males are “more likely to be exposed to such media but when they
are exposed, they are likely to be changed by such exposure, such as changes in attitudes
about the acceptance of violence against women.”
14. Youth who reported exposure to pornographic materials were 6.5 times more likely to
report sexually aggressive behavior. Youth who reported exposure to nonviolent material
were more than three times as likely to report sexually aggressive behavior, while youth
who reported exposure to violent material were 24 times more likely to report sexually
The results are clear. Media influences attitudes and behaviors.
Joan R. Landes, MA, CMHC
Clinical Mental Health Counselor
License #8542770-6004 UT
1. Reid, Rory & Carpenter, Bruce & Draper, Elizabeth & Manning, Jill. (2010). Exploring
Psychopathology, Personality Traits, and Marital Distress Among Women Married to
Hypersexual Men. Journal of Couple & Relationship Therapy. 16. 36-8.
2. Sexual Addiction & Compulsivity, 19:99–122, 2012 DOI:
3. Braun-Courville, Debra & Rojas, Mary. (2009). Exposure to Sexually Explicit Web Sites
and Adolescent Sexual Attitudes and Behaviors. The Journal of adolescent health: official
publication of the Society for Adolescent Medicine. 45. 156-62.
4. Zillmann D 2000. Influence of unrestrained access to erotica on adolescents’ and young
adults’ dispositions toward sexuality. Journal of adolescent health 27: 41–4
5. Bryant, C 2009. Adolescents, pornography, and harm. Trends and issues in crime and
criminal justice. 368: February.
6. Carroll JS, Padilla-Walker LM, Nelson LJ, Olson CD, McNamara Barry C & Madsen
SD 2008. Generation XXX: Pornography acceptance and use among emerging adults.
7. Peter, Jochen & Valkenburg, Patti. (2008). Adolescents' Exposure to Sexually Explicit
Internet Material and Sexual Preoccupancy: A Three-Wave Panel Study. Media
Psychology. 11. 207-234. 10.1080/15213260801994238.
8. Hunter, John & Figueredo, Aurelio & Malamuth, Neil. (2009). Developmental Pathways
into Social and Sexual Deviance. Journal of Family Violence. 25. 141-148.
9. Langevin, R., & Curnoe, S. (2004). The Use of Pornography during the Commission of
Sexual Offenses. International Journal of Offender Therapy and Comparative
Criminology, 48(5), 572–586. https://doi.org/10.1177/0306624X03262518
10. Brown, Jane D. and Kelly L. L’Engle. “X-Rated: Sexual Attitudes & Behaviors
Associated With U.S. Early Adolescents’ Exposure to Sexually Explicit
Media.” Communication Research 36, February 2009, 129, 133.
11. Wright PJ, Paul B, Herbenick D. Preliminary Insights from a U.S. Probability Sample on
Adolescents' Pornography Exposure, Media Psychology, and Sexual Aggression. J
Health Commun. 2021 Jan 2;26(1):39-46. doi: 10.1080/10810730.2021.1887980. Epub
2021 Feb 24. PMID: 33625313.
12. Owens, Eric W., et al. "The impact of internet pornography on adolescents: A review of
the research." Sexual Addiction & Compulsivity 19.1-2 (2012): 99-122.
13. Malamuth, Neil & Huppin, Mark. (2005). Pornography and Teenagers: The Importance
of Individual Differences. Adolescent medicine clinics. 16. 315-26, viii.
14. Ybarra, Michele L., et al. “X-Rated Material and Perpetration of Sexually Aggressive
Behavior Among Children and Adolescents: Is There a Link?” Aggressive Behavior 37,
2011, 1, 3, 7.
PETITION TO GOV. IVEY AND AL. LEADERS TO UPHOLD LAWS TO PROTECT CHILDREN
It is unlawful for any person to operate an adult bookstore within 1,000 feet of a public or private school or any other place frequented by minors! Therefore, it is not permitted by law for these books to be placed in public libraries. They cannot be in the building.
Alabama Code Section 13A-12-200.5 Material harmful to minors – Distribution, possession with intent to distribute, display for sale, etc., prohibited
Local Government has a sacred duty to protect and defend the minds of youth to promote the next generation of healthy families. But many agendas are combining to exploit children for profit, political power and promiscuity. Generation X has been replaced by Generation XXX. Institutions such as public libraries and schools act as arbiters of propriety by what is purchased, provided, and promoted to children. Small decisions such as purchasing and placing books can have huge effects on vulnerable kids. And those who want to profit from the sexual exploitation of minors, know the power of these decisions. -Joan R. Landes, MA, CMHC Clinical Mental Health Counselor (Link to what her research shows.)
Example: Emily Drabinsky, Pres. of American Library Assn.--"I think your point that public education needs to be a site of socialist organizing, I think libraries really do too. I haven’t seen that, working in libraries, but I think there’s a real opportunity here to both connect with what’s happening in public education, what’s happening in libraries, but also, we need some help with libraries. We need to be on the agenda of socialist organizing. -The College Fix 9/5/23
· Children and adolescents are widely considered the most vulnerable audiences to sexually explicit material because of their developing brains. Just as early cigarette smoking creates lifetime addiction, so early exposure to sexually explicit material can distort a child’s mind for a lifetime. Repeated pornography exposure often creates many of the same conditions in the adolescent brain as does the use of drugs such as methamphetamine or fentanyl. The brain develops a tolerance. Cravings or further pursuit of more deviant pornography follows.
· Young males exposed to explicit sexual material in early adolescence were more likely to engage in sexual harassment in middle adolescence. Studies show that youth who consume pornography may develop unrealistic sexual values and beliefs. Among the findings, higher levels of permissive sexual attitudes, sexual preoccupation, and earlier sexual experimentation have been correlated with more frequent consumption of pornography.
According to the CDC website, sexually transmitted disease numbers are now higher among minors and young adults than older adults because of multiple partners, anonymous partners, and concurrent partners. We believe there is a correlation between these shocking statistics and the display of lurid sexual materials. Children who would never enter a porn shop are now exposed to such materials in what parents used to consider as safe spaces (read 1819news.com).
· Library officials have claimed that Section 13A-12-299-10 exempts libraries from the pornography statute. But the statute exempts libraries only when they are “acting on behalf of legitimate educational purposes”. We suggest that this exception applies only to advanced education such as gynecology in medical school. Research does show-- predators and pedophiles use sexually explicit material to break-down the inhibitions of children who are their targets. Increase in sex abuse cannot be overlooked. The New York Times (2019) reported that more than 45 million online photos and videos of children being sexually abused were reported by tech companies, more than double what they found the previous year.
New York v. Ferber, 458 U.S.747 (1982), is the decision in which the Supreme Court stated the First Amendment does not protect child pornography. The Court reasoned such material was not protected because of its link to the sexual abuse of children.
We, the people of Alabama, ask Governor Ivey to uphold laws to protect children and direct these materials not be in public libraries or schools. We ask our Alabama Legislators to enact laws that will help audit public libraries and schools against such materials continuing to stay. Alabama children like the rest of the country are under attack. We must help stop the molestation of the minds and bodies of children.
Will New AL Legislature Save Public Schools From The Dumbing Down & Wokeism or Continue To Ignore Parents and Leaders Like DeSantis, Youngkin and Sanders Examples?
Nationally We Know The Problem in Public Schools Like Gov. Ron DeSantis, Sen Tuberville and Rep Barry Moore..but Ledbetter and Ivey Seems To Ignore! They better get on board as parents have had enough!
- Common Core State Standards Initiative aka College & Career Readiness was all about getting states to give up state standards for leftist federal standards introduced under Obama Admin ( with ideas from likes of former terrorist Bill Ayers.) Experts warned us..see bottom of article for more.
- Common Core Caused Mental Health Problems.
illness including depression, eating disorders, suicidality, self-mutilation, substance abuse and trauma-induced reactions. The extra stressors imposed by high-stakes CC assessments, unproven teaching strategies and inflexible requirements will induce further emotional and physical bleeding in these high-risk kids." per Joan Landes ( Mental Health). She warned the group think will raise a generation of kids easily misled, easily manipulated " Remember the Arab Spring" and indeed that is what we have seen nationally. That 20% increased as we now see more bullying and violence in schools as kids reacted to the confusing and dumbing down initiative.
- Common Core was run nationally and injected with leftist ideology through the Counseling Standards. We now are under full control of American Counselors Associations and National Association of School Psychologists whose primary goal is Equity . The Pandemic which we now know benefited Fauci and others was developed in a lab and unleashed at the most appropriate time to dismantle America's foundation (thanks to the CCP and the lure of $$$-- the enemy is not just China but within).
All this was a slow release of poison thru schools with group think where they control the agenda and the outcome. Common Core raised confusion and put a wedge between parent and child with wrong teachings. It made children question authority of their parents, the history had to be changed to emphasize America's mistakes vs America's goodness. The heroes who sacrificed were diminished and the likes of Fidel Castro were to replace them. But that wasn't enough, the America way of life where hard work was esteemed had to be destroyed not just in the minds bur physically in the riots we saw. The defenders of the people had to become the enemy therefore the blue line had to be erased, defunded. And worst each child was made to feel a victim. To make things right--children must destroy what God created them and become like the man-made celebrities of the media. And the Leftist Mindset orders it be as young as possible. Follow the money and this Administration is not hiding it.
Learn vs Ignore Which Way Will Alabama's Christian Legislators Choose?
Video For Those Who Doubts Other Things Being Taught In Math
Christian Teachers Standing on Faith Being Fired...Lines Are Now Clear as Schools Being Used For Evil
Evil People Are Bold...Can Christians Afford To Be Quiet?